In this digital era, everything could be available online easily. The Internet has got tremendous success over the decades, which has boosted the businesses of online sites and apps. Now, you can do everything online like ordering food, travel bookings, train tickets, movie tickets, and you can even study online. Many apps and software offer e-learning facilities utilizing which you can learn anything or everything with a single click. It is also revamping the trend to e-books than the paperbacks that are beneficial for environmental conservation because it would save paper that reduces the tree cutting numbers and ultimately protects the environment.
The corporate and Public sector has started using mobile education applications and e-learning applications software to train their employees. The pre-requisite is an internet connection and a laptop or mobile, and the employees are ready to develop the skills they need to acquire for better appraisal in their jobs. Various options available for this are-
- TalentLMS- It provides you with a distraction-free environment with an intuitive interface with easy accessibility. It does not require any upgrade or backup as it is a cloud-powered training platform that is fully customizable.
- uQualio is another e-learning platform that offers you customized video learning over all the devices with a 14days free trial and a starter pack of $23.
- DigitalChalk is easy to use and a full-proof online learning platform that helps you build skills and instill knowledge. It starts at a minimal price of $25/month.
- Skype- To train your employees faster and more gaily, this is one of the most effective learning platforms. It is a cloud-based training system to train, test, and manage your employees.
- Bridge- It is a customizable employee development platform that provides P2P practice, mentorship, online material and courses, live-in person training, etc. It also has self-assessments and performance estimation techniques.
- Duolingo- One of the most famous language learning apps where you can learn multiple languages simultaneously. It makes you understand the foreign language from your native language and has assessments to monitor your progress.
- Photomath- This app helps you with maths learning, and it is the second most downloaded app in the US. It uses the Phone’s camera to identify maths problems and has an inbuilt scientific calculator. It is available in over 30 languages.
To hone your skills and sharpen your intellect, you can use these mobile applications and e-learning platforms. Many more platforms are available for this purpose that could be used as per the convenience. You can compare the prices and choose the best. These apps are beneficial for your bright career because it helps you gain the required skills, enhance your appraisal possibilities (if you are an employee), and improve your knowledge to crack exams (if you are a student). Hence, to get a better learning experience and develop yourself, visit the apps mentioned above; it would benefit you.